Friday, January 14, 2011

Done for the weak?

You may have noticed the word weak in the title, if not, look again. I completed my first full week of school in many many years and I am tired. I never gave enough credit to my wife when she was getting all those degrees for her constant abundance of energy. This is harder than I thought. Not just the school work part, but juggling the home, wife, kid, workout, and diet that needs to continue regardless of school. To top it all off, I "misplaced" my pedometer early in the week and somehow lost my motivation to exercise. I did manage to ride a couple of days and walked(in the snow, uphill, both ways) a bit too, but the last two days, I've been drained. I feel WEAK. Oh well, that is behind me now and I get to look forward to a full weekend of shoveling, cleaning, snow hiking, and homework. Health is good, and the normal shoulder/ back pains are at bay for now. I found my pedometer and am back on track for fitness. I never realized that I needed to have the numbers to motivate me, but I learned something new. School is awesome and I feel great about it. Life is good. If you don't agree, do something about it. Life is good. I am done with this weak, time to start anew.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, life is good. I also agree that what you are doing is not easy and you should be proud of yourself. Keep it up, step by step, hour by hour, day by day. When you put them all together you end up with a great week! Take care

    ReplyDelete