Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Been a while.

I've not been avoiding you good internet people, I've just been busy. School has been going well and the exercise/ diet thing was going well, until... PNEUMONIA!!!!! I had been feeling lousy for a few weeks with a sinus, cold type thing and a couple fevers thrown in for fun. Last Friday, my chest was hurting and I was coughing up blood so, duh, I went to the ER to find out WTH was going on with me. After nearly twelve hours at the ER (don't get me started on that), I was told that I had severe bronchitis with a burst alveoli. I was given some cough syrup and sent on my way. Come Monday morning, I get a call from my regular doctor's office and after further review of my x-rays, I'm told I have pneumonia. Great, now what am I supposed to do with that? No exercise, no outside, no school, and get plenty of rest. How long you ask? I'm told it could take four weeks to heal. Awesome, things were going too well. On the plus side, I am down to 306 lbs with little effort. Oh well, everything happens for a reason. Stay tuned for more tales of adventure from TheStoutdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment