Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I forgot I had this Blog

So I think I pull my head out of my rear-end and start this back up. This week has been pretty good considering the cold temps. Monday I managed to ride just under 6 miles on the trainer and walk just over 6 miles too. Tuesday was 5.89/ 5.05 ride/ walk and I managed 6.4 miles this morning on the trainer. Eating has been good, either protein fruit smoothie or whole grain cereal for breakfast, fruit/ string cheese for snacks, left-overs from the night before dinner for lunch and waaaaaayy healthy dinners. Water consumption has been steady at just over one gallon per day. Weight is down from 319.8 lbs on Monday to 318 today. Slow and steady wins the race. Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

  1. So what have you been doing for 22 months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! Every day, each day, each moment moves you forward. Cheers

    ReplyDelete